These Terms and Conditions exclude liability on the part of UK2PK Cargo and its employees or agents for loss, damage and delay in certain circumstances. Senders should note these Conditions carefully and where necessary obtain insurance cover in order to protect their interests.
- Check your parcel at the time of receiving. Once received, we are no longer liable/responsible for your parcel.
- Parcel may be disposed of if unnecessary items are put in the parcel without our permission or knowledge.
- Refund will only be given if proof or purchase is provided.
- If the parcel has not been received in Pakistan and no enquiry has been made within 10 weeks, we will dispose the parcel without any notice.
- Parcel will be delivered within 6 to 8 weeks, may be delivered long if custom office is closed due to unforeseen circumstances.
- All delivery will be done subject to custom clearance.
- If any threats or any abusive language used, there will be no refund and parcel will be disposed without any notice.
- There is no warranty for any war condition or any natural disaster.
- UK2PK Cargo shall use its best ways to deliver the goods specified to the delivery address, specified at about or before the time specified.
- UK2PK Cargo shall not be liable for any delay in delivery caused by the unavailability at the deliver address for the consignee or other authorised recipient.
- UK2PK Cargo shall not be liable for loss of or damage to or miss-delivery or delayed delivery of the goods occasioned by:
- Act of God including but not limited to storm tempest or flood.
- Act of war hostilities or civil commotion or the threat or fear of such conditions prevailing.
- Criminal malicious or negligent actions or acts or omissions of third parties.
- Industrial action or unforeseeable traffic conditions, to include any unforeseeable breakdown.
- The effect of ionising radiation or uncontrolled nuclear reaction.
- Suspension or cancellation of transport services by reason of or of the threat or fear of inclement weather.
- Fire-lighting or explosion.
- Seizure under legal process.
- Act default or omission of whatever nature of the customer his employees or agents or any person having any interest in the goods.
- Insufficient or improper packing labelling or addressing.
Subject to provisions of this agreement the customer undertakes:
- That in relation the goods, the customer is either solely beneficially entitled to the goods or has the authority of all those interested in the goods to enter into this contract and to bind them its terms.
- In the event of any claim, by any third party against the company arising out of this contract to indemnify the company against the claim, all legal and other costs incurred will be paid by the customer. Except to the extent that the customer establishes that the couriers would have been liable to the customer had the original claim been made by the customer but on the assumption that the customer had retained title to the goods.
- To give any instructions requested by UK2PK Cargo in pursuance of clause above as soon as reasonably practicable.
- To make all payments.
Limitation of liability:
- The liability of CARGO in the event of loss of or damage to or miss-delivery of the goods (where the couriers liability is not otherwise excluded) shall not exceed the declared value of the goods specified in or otherwise declared by the customer (and pro rate in the case of an event affecting part only of the goods) or the cost of repairing any damage or of reconditioning the goods subject always to a maximum liability of £150 per consignment or part thereof in the case of an event affecting part only of the consignment.
- UK2PK Cargo shall not be liable for any physical loss, miss-delivery or damage to any theft-attractive goods, unless UK2PK Cargo has specifically agreed in writing prior to transit commencing to carry such items and the customer has agreed in writing to reimburse the carrier in respect of all additional costs including insurance costs which result from the carriage of the said items and the loss, miss-delivery or damage is occasioned during transit and is proved to be due to the negligence of the courier its servants or agents.
The customer shall not submit for carriage and UK2PK Cargo may at any time abandon the carriage of any goods
The following are excluded goods:
- Explosive and inflammable articles, firearms (including parts of any firearms ammunition) and detonators.
- Dangerous goods.
- Any article the possession of which in or the importation of which into any country from through or to which the carriage is to take place is illegal or prohibited.
- Any article prohibited as hand luggage by British Airways/PIA.
- Any written printed or pictorial matter which is obscene, blasphemous, scandalous, defamatory, proscribed or prohibited.
- Transit shall be suspended for any unforeseeable reason.
- Loading and unloading:
- On collection or delivery, at a senders or consignees premises, UK2PK Cargo shall be under no obligation to provide plant, power or labour for loading or unloading.
- UK2PK Cargo does not contract to carry or store dangerous, verminous, infested, contaminated or condemned goods.
Time limits for claims:
- In any event, any damaged goods must be made available to the inspection of UK2PK Cargo.
- UK2PK Cargo shall not be liable for any loss or miss-delivery, unless in writing by the customer (otherwise than upon delivery of the couriers documents) within 20 days of transit commencing and the claims is made in writing within 42 days after transit began.
- The courier shall in any event be discharged from all liability whatsoever in respect of the consignment, unless proceedings are commenced within a period of 10 weeks from the termination of transit or in the case of loss or miss-delivery or non-delivery of the whole consignment, from the said 20 days.
- The contract and these terms and conditions shall be construed and governed by the Laws of England.